1.Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling.
2. Making presentations to doctors, practise staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day or maybe conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue.
3.organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff; building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
4. managing budgets (for catering, outside speakers, conferences, hospitality, etc.)
5. keeping detailed records of all contacts.
6. reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets.
7. planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area.