JOB LOCATION- Delhi ,
1. Teaching students how to play variety of sports following a structured sports curriculum.
2. Create/enhance lessons plans that implement a variety of methodologies.
3. Monitor students' progress, grading student performance and provide recommendations on how to improve their game. Communicate information to teachers, coordinators and parents.
4. Meeting the physical needs of students with learning and physical disabilities.
5. Design, plan, and implement special physical education lessons based on school district/state/national standards.
6. Measure student progress to encourage the mastery of school/district/state/national standards.
7. Ensure that the physical education environment is clean, safe and constructive for all students.
8. To organize and help in events like sports day, Independence day, Republic day etc.
9. Support and share schools vision and common goal regarding physical education and physical activity.